Mitsubishi FX5-C32ET/DSS CPU Module
List Price Exc. VAT: £188.50
You save £23.56
|Our Part Number||FX5C32ETDSS|
|Manufacturer Range||FX Series|
|No. of Inputs||16|
|No. of Outputs||16|
|Input Type||24 VDC|
|Output Type||24 VDC|
|Short Description||Mitsubishi FX5UC Input/output module, 16 inputs, 24 VDC Source type, 16 transistor outputs, 24 VDC Source type|
The Mitsubishi FX Series is designed on the concepts of outstanding performance, superior drive control and user centric programming, Mitsubishi's MELSEC-F Series has been reborn as the MELSEC iQ-F Series.
From stand alone use to networked system applications, MELSEC iQ-F Series brings your business to the next level of industry.
iQ platform minimizes Total Cost of Ownership by providing innovative solutions for:
- Building a stable production system with enhanced productivity
- Reducing the time from system development to startup for shorter product cycles
- Efficiently managing and servicing the system to reduce down time and maintain productivity
- Ensuring product quality by swiftly processing large volumes of control data and production data and establishing traceability
What it offers:
- High-speed bus performance greatly enhances the total system performance with the high-speed system bus performance (150× conventional speed)
- Standardize programs with pre-defined module function blocks and module labels
- Uniform and powerful security functions
- Achieve loss-less retrieval with CC-Link IE Field 1 Gbps high-speed communication (link refresh performance 40 × conventional levels)
- Seamless connectivity with each device using SLMP
- The intuitive programming environment of GX Works3 reduces development cost.
- Module configuration drawings can be generated through direct reading from actual hardware.
- Share parameters across multiple engineering software via MELSOFT Navigator.